Followers

Monday 6 May 2024

 

Quotes for our spiritual journey

God’s love




John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John15:9-10

“As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. 10 If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.”

John 16:27

 “Jesus: “For the Father himself loves you, because you have loved Me and have believed that I came from God.”

Jermiah 31:3

 The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.

Isaiah 49:15

“Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!

Isaiah 54:10

“Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the LORD, who has compassion on you.

Romans 5:31b-32

“If God is for us, who can be 1 against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?”

Romans 5:5

 “Hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.”

Romans 5:8

“But God has shown us how much he loves us. Even when we still did not obey God, Christ died on our behalf”.

1John 4:8 -10

“Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. 10 In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins”.

1John 3:1

“See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so, we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him”.

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Super don't stop ur writing ......plz continue your writing Fire....

    ReplyDelete

  ക്രിസ്തുവിന്റെ വഴിയെ സന്ന്യാസം ഒരു സഹനത്തിന്റെ പാതയാണ് . മറ്റുള്ളവർക്ക് വേണ്ടി ചലിക്കുന്നവരാണ് സന്ന്യാസ്ഥർ . തന്റെ ശരീരം ദേവാലയമാ...